Sunday, March 08, 2009

Schmickle

From www.urbandictionary.com

Schmickle: "An almost tickle. When someone starts to tickle you but doesn't actually do it. Often when someone says they aren't going to tickle you, the schmickle is the end result. It is usually just a touch without the actual tickle action but drives you crazy anyway."

When Frank was a little boy he was so ticklish, and all I had to do was get him to THINK I was going to tickle him and he would uncontrollably laugh. I'd get Frank to stand next to me and hold his arm up exposing his armpit...I'd move my index finger towards his pit and he would giggle and giggle and giggle.... until there were tears coning down his cheeks.

I never understoof why he didn't just run away and hide.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! My dad could make me crazy by pretending he was going to tickle me! I thought I was the only person that could be so ticklish that you didn't have to actually touch me to get hysterical laughter. Ian has had much luck in causing the same craziness. I suppose not everybody grows out of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am also that ticklish! Ughhhh it makes me crazy. At least there is no one to squander that vulnerability of mine. I mean, I don't think it's ever occurred to Nate to tickle me, since it's something you do more to kids ... and I'd rather he not find this out! :)

    ReplyDelete