Friday, March 27, 2009

Grandbabies

Grandbaby Grace makes number 8 for Kari and I. The oldest is a step-grandson who is five... but Jacob, Sebastian are turning 4 and McKenzie is just turning 3 so there have been ***7*** born in the past FOUR years. I have a personal goal of 20 grandchildren.... And at the fertility rate they are going, they will have no problems hitting that goal for me.

I tried to warn them...I told them all, "Don't have kids...they will steal your money, make you poor and then you have to go to junior soccer games to watch the little darlings sit in the middle of the playing field, pulling grass, because they are tired of running... while all the other kids run up and down the field past them."

Personally I like having grandkids....you can hand the baby back to its parent and not have any guilt.... Your children say you are grumpy, but who cares...What do they know? This grumpy man raised those know-it-all adult children...that is how I got to be so grumpy.

No comments:

Post a Comment